“We’re really trying to empower our clients and our community. Educating them about how they can make an impact on the planet and people by doing different things in their business that are eco-friendly and ethical.” – Davey, episode #79
Kat Luckock, the Social Enterprise Coach, is the host of the Creating Social Impact podcast. She interviews inspiring humans from around the world – social entrepreneurs who are creating positive social and environmental impact. She shares her own expertise around communicating your impact, generating more sales, and achieving your goals as a change-maker, social entrepreneur, coach, and business mentor.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Why we chose to create an eco-friendly business
- The best time to consider hiring a VA
- Prioritizing education over selling on Instagram
- What it’s like to work side-by-side with your partner
- The power of collaborations and building your community
Listen to our episode here or wherever you like to listen to podcasts.
Looking for your next podcast guest?
We enjoy talking about the benefits of outsourcing, having a higher purpose, and how entrepreneurs can use their businesses for good – for people, the planet, and themselves.